Anas Amireh (“us”, “we”, “our” and “PilotAmireh”) operates the https://pilotamireh.com/ website (the “Service”).
- PERSONAL INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT
- PERSONAL INFORMATION PROVIDED BY YOu
If you are desire to have access to certain restricted sections of the site or request to receive newsletters, you may be required to become a registered user, and to submit the following types of Personal Information to www.pilotamireh.com:
- your full name,
- email address and password,
- user name.
We may collect information through your communications with our support team or other communications that you may send us. Through our Service on this website allow you to send us messages and email. We will use the information you provide, such as email address, only to respond to your inquiry. Keep in mind that email transmissions are not encrypted by default, so we suggest you do not send sensitive information.
If such information is required, it will be via a web page that clearly states the page and its transmission of information is secure and encrypted. All electronic messages received from visitors are deleted when no longer needed.
PilotAmireh may periodically conduct users surveys. Participation in our users surveys is voluntary. However, we encourage you to participate in these surveys because they provide PilotAmireh with important information that helps improve the types of Services we offer and how we provide them to you. Your personal information, if provided, will remain confidential, even if the survey is conducted by a third party service provider on our behalf.
- PERSONAL INFORMATION AUTOMATICALLY OBTAINED FROM YOUR INTERACTIONS WITH THE SERVICE
Tracking and Cookies Data
When you visit our website, the servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website (“Log Data”). In some countries, including countries in the EU this information may be considered Personal Information under applicable data protection law.
Cookies help us to provide a customized user experience on the site. A cookie is a small file that a website transfers to your computer to allow your browser to remember information about your last session on that website. Your computer only shares information in the cookie with the specific website that provided it, and no other website can request that information.
PilotAmireh may collects and temporarily stores certain information about your visit to help us to better align our content and the website design with your needs. The information these cookies may collect includes:
- The domain you access our website form;
- Your computer’s IP;
- The date and time you accessed the site;
- The operating system of your computer;
- The browser you’re using to access our site;
- The Universal Resource Locators (URLs) of the pages you visit on our website;
- Your username, if you’ve logged into the site;
- The URL of site you came from, if you clicked a link there that brought you to our website.
We may share this information internally with our team members or third-party contractors as needed. This information is only used to improve the website and enhance our visitors’ experience. Raw data logs are only retained temporarily site management purposes.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
PilotAmireh uses commenting and social media plug-ins and third-party websites. We use those third-party services to interact with visitors and to build our community on social media. We also use these third-party services to measure the number of visitors to our website, to interact with visitors on the site, and to make our website more useful to visitors.
In such cases, the third-party application may request an email address, username, password, internet protocol (IP) address, and geographic location for account registration or sign-in purposes. PilotAmireh does not use those third-party websites or services to collect personal information from individuals. Any personal information collected by the third-party website will not be stored or transmitted by PilotAmireh.
- HOW WE MAY USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATIONs
PilotAmireh uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service;
- To send newsletter;
- To notify you about changes to our Service;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so;
- To provide user care and support;
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service;
- The monitor the usage of the Service;
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues.
- DISCLOSURE OF DATA
PilotAmireh may disclose your Personal Information in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligations;
- To protect and defend the rights or property of our website and its owner;
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service;
- To protect the personal safety or users of the Service or the public;
- To protect against legal liability.
- HOW WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Our website takes the security of your personal information very seriously. We take many precautions to ensure that the information we collect is secure and inaccessible by anyone outside of our team. These precautions include advanced access controls to limit access to that information to only internal personnel who require access to that information.
We also use numerous security technologies to protect all data stored on servers and related systems. Our security measures are regularly upgraded and tested to ensure they are effective.
We take the following specific steps to protect your information:
- Use internal access controls so only limited personnel have access to your information;
- Anyone with access to user information is trained on all relevant security and compliance policies;
- Servers that store visitor information are regularly backed up to protect against loss;
- All information is secured through modern security technologies like secure socket layer (SSL), encryption, firewalls, and secure passwords.
All access safeguards described above are in place to prevent unauthorized access by outsiders to information stored on or transmitted by our systems.
While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
External Data Storage Sites
We may store your data on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
Your Privacy Responsibilities
To help protect your privacy, be sure:
- not to share your user ID or password with anyone else;
- to log off the www.pilotamireh.com site when you are finished;
- to take customary precautions to guard against “malware” (viruses, Trojan horses, bots, etc.) for example by installing and updating suitable anti-virus software.
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
- CONTROL OF YOUR COMMUNICATIONS PREFERENCES
You can stop receiving our newsletters from us by clicking on the “unsubscribe link” provided in such communications or otherwise contacting us at https://pilotamireh.com/contact/ via contact form.
If you have blocked or you have never read our newsletters within 6 months of your subscription, it means that your subscription will be canceled.
If you have any questions about reviewing, modifying, or deleting your personal information, you can contact us directly at https://pilotamireh.com/contact/ via contact form. We will do our best to modify or delete your information when requested.
- TRANSFER OF DATA
Your information, including Personal Information, may be transferred to – and maintained on – computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
- SERVICE PROVIDERS
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Operated by Bluehost
Our web hosting service provider is Bluehost. Bluehost is our third-party who uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. Bluehost is a web hosting service provider by Endurance International Group, USA.
Your personal information when you registered on our site will be sent to a server operated by Bluehost, Endurance International Group in the USA, and stored there in accordance with the EU-US Privacy Shield.
Newsletter by MailChimp
Our newsletter mailing service provider is MailChimp. We use their service to send our newsletters to you if you are a subscriber. MailChimp is a service provider by The Rocket Science Group, LLC, USA.
Your personal information when you registered for the newsletter (email address, name, IP address, and time and date of registration) will be sent to a server operated by The Rocket Science Group in the USA, and stored there in accordance with the EU-US Privacy Shield.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
- Google Analytics
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
- INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM CHILDREN
You must be at least 13 years old to use www.pilotamireh.com site and Service. Our site does not knowingly collect information from children under 13.
In the event that the modifications materially alter your rights or obligations hereunder, we will make reasonable efforts to notify you of the change. For example, we may send a message to your email address or generate a pop-up or similar notification when you access the Service for the first time after such material changes are made.
- CONTACT US