Welcome onboard dear Aviator. If you are curious to know about my Life as a Pilot, as a Traveler, and a life up in the sky, then you are in the right spot. Here I decided to share my aviation life experience and give guidance on how to make dreams come into a reality.
Captain Of Airbus A350
Aviation was a dream which I had at the age of 5 when I started watching my dad going to work wearing that amazing Pilot uniform, gazing at his flight manuals, and going to the airport with any chance given. At that time I used to say to myself that one day “I myself will fly these Planes up in the sky”.
I was interested in learning every single thing about aviation, so with my dad’s guidance, I went towards my dream. And my ultimate dream became a goal. With continuous hard work and training, I fulfilled my dream and now I’m a Captain of Airbus A350 for one of the biggest and successful Airlines in the world having around 11,000 flying hours under my belt.
As an Influencer and Aviator, I also want to help the young generation and aviation lovers to accomplish their dreams by introducing the motivational topics of aviation and pilot lifestyle.
10 Facts About Me
- I am a citizen of Saint Kitts and Navis and also Jordan.
- My professional career started with Royal Jordanian Air Academy. During my training days, I flew Piper Cherokee, PA – 28, Piper Archer, PA-44, Socata TB – 200, and Twin-engine Cessna.
- My first flight under training with Royal Jordanian Airlines as Copilot was in A321 from Amman to Dubai.
- My first cockpit visit was with my father when I was 12 years old.
- My favorite Airplane is A320 (My First Love).
- I like to fly during day time.
- My favorite part of the flight is LANDING.
- I love to TRAVEL around the world to know about different cultures.
- WORKOUT is part of my life. “ To Be Active Throughout The Entire Day, Workout Is The Best Way.”
- The UNFORGETTABLE moment of my Life: When I had a chance to fly with my father. My father was a Captain and I was a First Officer.