As a dreamer, from the early steps, I watched my father going to his work wearing that glamorous Pilot uniform. I was interested in learning every single thing about Aviation.
I remember that I used to look at my father’s flying manuals, looking at airplanes’ pictures, and I was so excited to go to the airport with him or with anyone who would go there.
With time, my dream became bigger, my thoughts became deeper, and my vision became wider.
All I wanted to do is ‘TO BECOME A PILOT,’ that was my ultimate dream, my goal that I lived for every day!
Now I’m a Captain on the Airbus A350 for one of the biggest and successful Airlines in the world with around 10,000 flying hours under my belt.
As an influencer and aviator, I would like to help the young generation and aviation lovers to accomplish their dream, because I was in your place once… searching, asking, wondering, and I remember that every little advice given to me was like gold. I will be using my website as a blog to introduce the main topics of how to become a pilot, what do you need for that, and much much more about main aviation topics.
Also, you all will travel with me around the world in my adventures of discovering our planet.
10 Facts About Me
- I’m SINGLE
- I do not SMOKE nor DRINK
- I workout 5 days a week
- I’m a SOCIABLE person and adore FAMILY life
- I became a PILOT against my father’s will, although he’s a pilot himself
- My favorite airplane is A320 (My FIRST love)
- I have more than 11.000 jet hours
- My favorite part of the flight is LANDING
- I like to FLY during day time
- I had a chance to fly with my DAD: he was the captain, and I was the first officer